Terms & Conditions
- Your use of a DON website www.localDON.com (hereinafter referred to as "DON") and services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to the DON. If you transact on DON, you shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the website for such transaction.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the present limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of DON shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update any information belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to misleading in any way is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- Infringe upon or violate any third party's rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitationunauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity.
User’s content related to sexualizes minors are subjected to immediate removal from the App. If we become aware any of the content with child sexual abuse imagery, we will report it to the appropriate authorities and delete those User Accounts involved with the distribution.
To ensure that Don remains a safe and respectful application, we have defined the standards that restrict distribution of harmful or inappropriate content to our users.
Sexually Explicit Content
We do not allow users to express sexually explicit material such as pornography or, in general, we do not allow content or services that are sexually gratifying.
Here are some examples of common violations:
- Expression of sexual acts or sexual predictions.
- Promotional images of sex-toys.
- Content that express, describes, or encourages bestiality.
- Users who promote escort or other services that may be interpreted as providing sexual acts in lieu for compensation.
We do not allow users who promote violencebased on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or any other specially that encourage hatred towards users.
We don't allow users who express or facilitate gratuitous violence or other dangerous activities on Don:
- Graphic whose depictions or descriptions are of realistic violence or violent threats to any person or any animal.
- Instructions for engaging in violent activities, including bomb- or weapon-making.
- We do not permit any unauthorized category or terrorist organizations to publish content for any purpose.
- We don't allow users with content related to terrorism, such as content that promotes terrorist acts, incites violence, or celebrates terrorist attacks.
- If posting content related to terrorism for an educational, documentary, scientific, or artistic purpose, be mindful to provide enough information so users understand the context.
We don't allow users with lack of reasonable sensitivity towards natural disaster, atrocity, conflict, death, or other tragic events.
Bullying and Harassment
We don't allow any user who contain or facilitate threats, harassment, or bullying.
We don’t allow any user who facilitate or promote illegal activities.
Here are some examples of common violations:
- Facilitating the sale / purchase of illegal drugs or prescribed drugs without any prescription..
- Depicting and encouraging the use or sale of drugs, alcohol, or tobacco by minors.
- Instructions that growing or manufactures illegal drugs.
User Generated Content
User-generated content (UGC) is content that users contribute to an app, and which is visible and accessible by at least a subset of the app's users. Objectionable content is content that violates our policies.
Apps that contain or feature UGC must:
- Require that users accept the application terms and conditions of use and/or user policy before users can create or upload UGC.
- Define, in a manner of consistent with the spirit of DON Application Policies, UGC that is objectionable.
- Define, in a manner of consistent with the DON Application Policies, UGC that is objectionable.
- Provide a user-friendly, in-app system for reporting and removal of objectionable UGC.
Users whose Prime Focus is to feature objectionable UGC will be removed from DON App.
1- Users who are not active on DON from the last 1 Month, they are considered as not-active users and we hold the rights to deduct complete money from their wallet.
2- We may store user's Android Device ID and IMEI number for the security purpose.